Remember those physical fitness tests you used to do for P.E. back in school? F45 is taking it to a whole new level.
The F45 team is getting you to set new records at the Philippine Leg of the F45 Playoffs. Considered one of the latest benchmarks for physical fitness testing globally, the Playoffs is composed of 10 stations to be completed in 10 minutes, with participants receiving a score based on the number of reps completed in each station. This year's Playoffs will be held on April 14, 2018 at Bonifacio High Street, from 6:00PM-9:00PM. The winner (highest scorer) of the Philippine Leg takes home a cash prize of P10,000.
Whether you want to fly solo for the challenge or grab your best buds to grind it out with you, and whether you're in it to win it or just in it for the fun, we from F45 and Get Fit MNL will be waiting for you to show off those stats! Sign up for the playoffs and share your photos with us on IG -- scroll down to see full mechanics.
SIGN UP FOR THE PLAYOFFS
When: 6:00PM on Saturday, April 14, 2018
Where: Bonifacio High Street
How to join: Sign up using this link -- limited slots only!
WHAT TO EXPECT
You've got 10 minutes to complete 10 stations: that's 45 seconds of work at each station, with 15 seconds to rest in between stations.
- Sign up as an individual via the link above, especially if you're looking to set or beat your own personal records.
- Up the fun factor and sign up as an all-male or all-female team of three or more! The final score for team trials will be an average of the three members' scores.
- Each individual or team receives a score per station, and the player and team with the highest scores get to take home P10,000 in cash plus other fun stuff from our partners.
SHOW OFF YOUR STATS
We've got another promo for y'all! When you sign up for the playoffs, keep your phones at hand and share with us your photos as you rep hard at those stations. Two lucky winners (one male and one female) get 10-day passes to F45 and special prizes courtesy of our friends at Fit n' Right Active!
Here's what you need to do:
- On Instagram, post a photo of you at your favorite Playoff station
- In the caption, tell us what numbers you achieved at the station or your overall score, and a little bit about your fitness journey getting there.
- Tag @getfitmnl @f45_training_bgcstopover
- Hashtag #f45training #f45bgcstopover #getfitmnl #fitnrightactive
STAY 'TIL THE END AND PARTY WITH US!
Winners of both the Philippine Playoffs and the Instagram promo will be announced at around 8:30PM after all heats are through.